Individual and business small claims court cases

Are you an individual or business whose rights have been infringed upon and is seeking legal action? Or are you a business or individual that has been accused of breaching a civil right?

Are you any of the following?

  • A businesses looking to recover money owed
  • An individual seeking personal injury compensation
  • A landowner seeking a trespass prevention order

If so it is likely that your case will be sent to County Court. County Court deals with civil (non criminal) matters.

Unlike criminal cases, where the state prosecutes an individual, a civil court case is brought by an individual or a business taking legal action to pursue justice upon rights they believe have been infringed.